New Beginnings Preschool
SIGN UP FOR TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK: CLICK HERE
NEW BEGINNINGS PRESCHOOL
For payments click the following link:
New Beginnings Preschool of Saint James is now accepting registrations for the
2019-2020 school year!! We offer:
Programs for ages 1-5, with class options
- Transitional Kindergarten– for children that do not meet the Aug 31st cut-off for public school, or need a little more time!
- Well-balanced curriculum, featuring TouchMath and Houghton-Mifflin Pre-K and Kindergarten Literacy Program
- Differentiated instruction that meets the needs of each child
- Portfolio Assessments and Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Enrichments classes in Art and Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Highly-qualified staff
You can apply by stopping by the preschool during our regular hours (9am-1pm) or at the Church Office.
For more information or to schedule a tour, contact Suzanne Carney (Preschool
Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-262-3498
He said to them, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these”. (Mark 10:14)
- Preschool program - for children ages 1 - 4 (Pre-K) (birthday must be before August 31st). The preschool begins in august and ends in May following the Cabarrus County School calendar.
- Transitional kindergarten – for those children whose birthday is after August 31st and those who just need more time. It is Monday through Friday, 9am to 1pm.
- J.A.M. Camp (Jesus and Me): Our summer camp, which fills the days with fun activities, crafts, Music and Movement, Bible Stories and more! This camp is for children ages 2 - 12. Monday-Friday from 9:00am - 1:00pm
Enrollment is now open for the 2019-2020 School year.
Please see the Registration form for Schedules and Fees.
Click here to download the Registration Form
Please return the completed form with your check to the Parish Office.
To contact Suzanne Carney, the director of New Beginnings Preschool, please call 704-262-3498 or email: email@example.com