Saint James the Greater Roman Catholic Church Mission Statement
Our mission is to open “the door of faith” to our parishioners to make possible the life of communion with God and the transformation of the heart. The fruit of this transformation will be to unite in charity our diverse congregation and surrounding community; “breaking down the dividing wall” (Ephesians 2:14). As members of the one body of Christ, we accept our responsibilities as good stewards of His great gifts.
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, 9:00 AM to 6:45 PM
Rosary before Mass 6:15 PM
7:00 PM Mass & Novena to Our Mother of Perpetual Help
7:00 PM - Spanish
5:00 PM English
7:30 PM - Spanish
9:30 AM - Children's Mass
1:00 PM - Spanish Mass
5:00 PM - Teen Mass
Holy Days of Obligation:
7:00 PM - Vigil (Evening before Holy Day)
8:30 PM - Spanish
Mass at 11:00 AM
Luncheon follows at 12:00 PM (September through May)
Friday: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Upcoming Events & Meetings
Hope lights the way! Luminaria, with honorees’ names, prominently displayed on white or gold bags will provide glowing inspiration throughout the night as they light the path around the track for Relay participants. These Lights of Love will serve as a reminder that cancer has touched so many families in our community.
Luminaria allows us to pay great tribute to the memory of our loved ones who have passed away from cancer and honor those who continue their valiant fight. Please fill out the form below and enclose $10.00 for each white luminary purchased or $20.00 for each Gold luminary. Make your check payable to THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY for the total amount due and mail to the address listed below. Your canceled check will serve as a receipt for your tax-deductible contribution. One form may be used for multiple luminaria bags by completing items 1-5 on the first sheet only and attaching any additional sheets. White bags at $10 will be used unless you specify Gold Bags for $20. Thank you for joining in our fight against cancer!
Have You Signed Up for Flocknote?
Our Parish's Platform to Receive News via Text or Email
Sign-up today! It is so easy. Just text 84576 and type in: TheWay (one word).
Or follow this link: I'm joining Flocknote today!
- Rev. Jerome Chavarria, C.Ss.R., Pastor
- Rev. Fabio de Jesus Marin Morales, C.Ss.R., Director of Hispanic Ministries
- Rev. Charlie Donovan, C.Ss.R., Parochial Vicar
- Rev. Glenn Parker, C.Ss.R., Parochial Vicar
- Dan Ward, Business Manager
- Bonnie White, Administrative Assistant
- Denise Ramirez, Secretary
- Kayla D'Allura, Pastoral Associate for Religious Education
- Kitty McIndoe, Children's Faith Formation Coordinator
- Beth Giddings, Co-Coordinator, Middle School Faith Formation
- Chris Conrad, Co-Coordinator, Middle School Faith Formation
- Deyfilia Gallo, Hispanic Faith Formation
- Michael Quinn, Youth Coordinator/Confirmation
- Suzanne Carney, New Beginnings Pre-School
- Dr. Dylan Savage, Choir Director