New Beginnings Preschool
He said to them, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these”. (Mark 10:14)
- Well-balanced curriculum, featuring TouchMath and Houghton-Mifflin Pre-K and Kindergarten Literacy Program
- Differentiated instruction that meets the needs of each child
- Small group and Whole group instruction
- A balance of child and teacher directed activities
- Portfolio Assessments and Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Highly-qualified staff
- Preschool program - For children ages 1 - 4 (Pre-K): We offer two, three, and five day options in most classes. Our preschool operates from 9am-1pm daily, August-May.
- Transitional Kindergarten – For those children whose birthday is after August 31st AND/OR for those who just need more time before entering into Kindergarten. This program is Monday- Friday, 9am to 1pm, August-May.
- J.A.M. Camp (Jesus and Me): Our summer camp, which fills the days with fun activities, crafts, Music and Movement, Bible Stories and more! This camp is for children ages 2 - 12. Monday-Friday from 9:00am - 1:00pm This camp is offered for 6 weeks throughtout the summer months.
Please see the Registration form(s) for Schedules and Fees.
JAM Camp Registration Form 2022
To contact Suzanne Carney, the Director of New Beginnings Preschool, please call 704-262-3498 or email: [email protected]