New Beginnings Preschool
Get a glance and have a tour of our New Beginnings Preschool!
TEACHERS APPRECIATION WEEK DONATIONS!
He said to them, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these”. (Mark 10:14)
Our objective at New Beginnings Preschool is to provide a safe, nurturing, Christian environment that promotes the physical, social, spiritual, emotional, and cognitive development of children. We combine a variety of age-appropriate experiences and activities to encourage your child’s development in every way.
Our primary curriculum covers all learning domains such as Literacy, Math, Science, Social Studies, Life Skills, Character Development, and Religion.
All of the teachers at New Beginnings Preschool are highly-qualified Christian professionals with a true love for children and a deep love for God. We are an extension of home, and believe strongly that it takes parents and teachers working as a TEAM with the unified goal of helping your children develop to their fullest potential.
Our campus is part of the lovely, natural, park like setting of St. James the Greater Catholic Church located at 139 Manor Avenue SW in Concord.
- Well-balanced curriculum, featuring TouchMath and Houghton-Mifflin Pre-K and Kindergarten Literacy Program
- Differentiated instruction that meets the needs of each child
- Small group and Whole group instruction
- A balance of child and teacher directed activities
- Portfolio Assessments and Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Highly-qualified staff
- Preschool program - For children ages 1 - 4 (Pre-K): We offer two, three, and five day options in most classes. Our preschool operates from 9am-1pm daily, August-May.
- Transitional Kindergarten – For those children whose birthday is after August 31st AND/OR for those who just need more time before entering into Kindergarten. This program is Monday- Friday, 9am to 1pm, August-May.
- J.A.M. Camp (Jesus and Me): Our summer camp, which fills the days with fun activities, crafts, Music and Movement, Bible Stories and more! This camp is for children ages 2 - 12. Monday-Friday from 9:00am - 1:00pm This camp is offered for 6 weeks throughtout the summer months.
Our current enrollment has first consideration followed by open enrollment (first come, first served basis) for parish and community.
Please see the Registration form(s) for Schedules and Fees.
To contact Suzanne Carney, the Director of New Beginnings Preschool, please call 704-262-3498 or email: [email protected]