New Beginnings Preschool
He said to them, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these”. (Mark 10:14)
- Well-balanced curriculum, featuring TouchMath and Houghton-Mifflin Pre-K and Kindergarten Literacy Program
- Differentiated instruction that meets the needs of each child
- Small group and Whole group instruction
- A balance of child and teacher directed activities
- Portfolio Assessments and Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Highly-qualified staff
- Preschool program - For children ages 1 - 4 (Pre-K): We offer two, three, and five day options in most classes. Our preschool operates from 9am-1pm daily, August-May.
- Transitional Kindergarten – For those children whose birthday is after August 31st AND/OR for those who just need more time before entering into Kindergarten. This program is Monday- Friday, 9am to 1pm, August-May.
- J.A.M. Camp (Jesus and Me): Our summer camp, which fills the days with fun activities, crafts, Music and Movement, Bible Stories and more! This camp is for children ages 2 - 12. Monday-Friday from 9:00am - 1:00pm This camp is offered for 6 weeks throughtout the summer months.
Please see the Registration form(s) for Schedules and Fees.
To contact Suzanne Carney, the Director of New Beginnings Preschool, please call 704-262-3498 or email: [email protected]