New Beginnings Preschool
***TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK is May 3rd to May 7th, 2021. To donate CLICK HERE ***
He said to them, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these”. (Mark 10:14)
New Beginnings Preschool of Saint James is now accepting registrations for the
2021-2022 school year!! We offer:
Programs for ages 1-5, with class options
- Transitional Kindergarten– for children that do not meet the Aug 31st cut-off for public school, or need a little more time!
- Well-balanced curriculum, featuring TouchMath and Houghton-Mifflin Pre-K and Kindergarten Literacy Program
- Differentiated instruction that meets the needs of each child
- Portfolio Assessments and Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Enrichments classes in Art and Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Highly-qualified staff
You can apply by stopping by the preschool during our regular hours (9am-1pm) or at the Church Office.
For more information or to schedule a tour, contact Suzanne Carney (Preschool
Director) at [email protected] or 704-262-3498
- Preschool program - for children ages 1 - 4 (Pre-K) (birthday must be before August 31st). The preschool begins in august and ends in May following the Cabarrus County School calendar.
- Transitional kindergarten – for those children whose birthday is after August 31st and those who just need more time. It is Monday through Friday, 9am to 1pm.
- J.A.M. Camp (Jesus and Me): Our summer camp, which fills the days with fun activities, crafts, Music and Movement, Bible Stories and more! This camp is for children ages 2 - 12. Monday-Friday from 9:00am - 1:00pm
Enrollment is now open for the 2021-2022 School year.
Please see the Registration form for Schedules and Fees.
Click here to download the Registration Form
For payments click the following link: https://saintjamescatholic.weshareonline.org/NewBeginningsPreSchool
To contact Suzanne Carney, the director of New Beginnings Preschool, please call 704-262-3498 or email: [email protected]